nuffnang

Thursday, August 6, 2009

thots of the day...

05/08/2009

went selarang park drc visit him today with his parents...seeing him again makes me realise that i do indeed miss him very much...i really wonder when can we be united again...hopefully wont be long...

he have gain weight, become more fitter in fact...still as bubbly as ever tho he did teared when his mum cried...i knew he wanted me to wait for him although he put it in a way that he didnt want to be selfish by asking me to wait...i hope i can really wait too...pls dont keep me waiting for long baby...

in a glimpse...i have been living life without him for 42 days le...im feeling so lonely and empty...is everything going to be the same again?

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .