nuffnang

Saturday, August 15, 2009

1st televisting

14/08/09

went for my 1st tele visiting yesterday...

dunno why also...im more cheerful this time round...he sense it too...he told me the first few visit he sees me i look so stern and unhappy...but yesterday was so different...we had a 30mins joyous talk...prolly its bcos yesterday only me went alone to see him...so much time and privacy...and he did hope i will go visit him alone sometimes so he can have more time with me...

i suddenly realise i still love this man alot...no doubt he have disappoint me many times...but i know im still willing to forgive...im still looking forward to the day when we will be reunited...i miss him so much...

am trying to arrange online for the next visiting but it seems to have problems...all dates are taken zzzzzzz...monday must call the office and check liao....

after the visiting...i met up with a few new friends at lau pat sat...had a very enjoyable night chatting and relaxing...nice...

nothing much to blog about...actually have tons of pictures waiting for me to upload la but i lazy lolz...will try to get it done asap...meanwhile...take care... :>

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .