nuffnang

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

speedy recovery!!!

my friend, ah kiat, got into an accident again...haiz...this time was rather serious...fracture in his ribcage and leg...stitches just slightly above his lips...

silver me and isabel went to visit him today at alexandra hospital...amanda was there with him...looking at the state he is in...i can really feel the pain which he is going through now...as i have blood phobia all along and my body will go jelly upon seeing all these injure people...i feel myself feeling faint and nausea when i saw him...

i hope ah kiat will get well soon...and after this 2nd ordeal...i hope he can really take care of himself and dont let his loved ones be worried about him...

speedy recovery soon!!! xc is still waiting for u for the dragon dance training and competition!!!

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .