nuffnang

Saturday, June 27, 2009

sleepless nite

ever since he was away...i didnt have a good sleep...everyday slept for only 2-3 hours...waking up every now and then...to find the other side of my bed empty...im so not used to it...it just seems like my other half is gone...is missing...i feel so lost...

to live by myself alone after 7 years of companionship is really not easy...i have no one to talk to when im home,no one to buy me my fav oolong tea anymore,no one to pamper me again,no one to treat me the way he does,no one for me to call and ask "where are you?" "what time will you be home?" anymore...suddenly my world just changed...

ping told me...the 1st year is the toughest to go through....cos my brain will be fill with his image...will miss him lots...i know its true...bcos this is only the 2nd day and i can feel the difference already...its gonna be more tough in times to come im sure...

dunno wats happening this year...within a short 6 months...so many things happen...joshua,wing seng,feng,pang...follow by NT and now its my man...WTF is going on???? why is all these happening???

im really in no mood to do anything...im so tired...mentally and physically...i just lost interest in doing anything...i think i need a break...

im looking forward to seeing him again...i've promise him i'll wait for him....i know its really not easy...but i really hope that he can be a better person when he gets back his freedom again...i hope everything is worth it...no regrets....

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .