nuffnang

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

wtf

wtf is wrong with kids nowadays...

isabel got into some conflict with her senior school mate in school...and dat garang gal ask me for my number...of cos i give la...very soon she sms me..ask me who the fuck am i...i told her im bel's mother and she dont believe haahahaha... guess i must meet up with her and show her the birth cert of bel and my IC.... ZZzZZzZz...

anyway i can understand la...who the hell will think that a mother will get involve with all these nonsense...not that im too free lor..i've read both parties blog too....just that i find this kinda rubbish should stop liao as it has been going on for quite sometimes le......although im not interested in knowing what went wrong la...haiz...kids...

last time my generation also not so bitchy de...not happy we confront face to face...this generation de kids hor...confront using blog and sms (-_-") lolz...thks to modern technology...

anyway...matter closed...u kids had better study harder...in the society now...money talks the loudest...simi gangster la...ah lian la...ah beng la are all rubbish...simply bcos...NO MONEY NO TALK...GOT MONEY YOU ARE THE BOSS!

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .