nuffnang

Friday, April 3, 2009

BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY BLOODY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO BORED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! zZzZzzZz

im currently writing this entry from my office....been at the office since morning 10+am for a meeting...the meeting ends at abt 1pm...boss left, colleague also left....now left me alone doing nothing ZZzZzZzZZz

did all my calling liao...finish all my data collecting....try to log onto facebook but stupid network dont allow me to connect...i can surf any website except for facebook ZzZzZzzzzZ

my next meeting is at 7.30pm...piangz...i still got so many hours to go...IM SO BORED!!!!!!!

wanted to go home de but very lame lor...imagine 1pm i go home...reach home abt 2pm....rest till 6pm i got to go back office again...thats y i decided to just stay in office and wait till tonight...but....IM CRAZILY BORED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im rotting~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

someone help me plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .