nuffnang

Friday, April 17, 2009

random post

been so lazy to update my blog lolz....

yesterday, silver "date" me out for a game of badminton at delta sports complex...he book the court from 4pm to 6pm...overall we had a nice game although it have been ages seems i last held a racket...imagine my last badminton game was when im 9 or 10 years old *rofl*....i know im seriously lacking of exercise when i woke up with my whole body aching the next day...piangz...i think im really old liao...

silver told me after the game that he had book the court again next thursday at the same timing for another game..but..i dont think i can make it bcos im having my crest course graduation next thursday at 6pm...which means i have to leave home by 5pm..

now what im worried about is...the crest course graduation needs us to come in white top and dark bottom for the female...but...but...all along i dont wear white de!!! siao liao...i got to think of other alternatives...haiz....

tomorrow will be my 1st open house for the current flat im selling...my 1st newspaper ad will be out tml too...i want to close this deal asap...my funds running damn low now...guess i got to sleep early tonight bcos im sure i will get loads of calls tml morning for enquiries of the flat...

so peeps! give me all the positive energy you have!! I WANNA CLOSE THE DEAL TML!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .