nuffnang

Saturday, February 21, 2009

my decision

finally...after nuaing for so many years...i decided to get a proper job...after thinking for a long long time...from back to the zoo, tour guiding, travel agency...i've decided to step into a line which i have not try before...and that is property agent..

met up with mae who has been in this line for quite a period liao...get to know all the informations from her...i knew i wanted to join her...i knew i wanted a more interesting job...dats where i sign up...on the 19th of february 2009 =)

im currently undergoing the crest course which all agents have to attend...then slowly i will be taking the CEHA course too...

my goal which i wanna acheive is to make lots of money and fulfil my dreams and desire...from owning a car to rolex to landed property and of cos alot more...i know i have to put in loads of hard work in order to reach my goals faster...

i even did a tarot reading for myself on this line...the tarots card gave me very good reading and im so happy...the cards really did help me...by motivation in a way...im sure i will succeed...

im presently a propnex agent...should any of you have got any recommendation...be it selling, buying, rental...commercial or residential...i can be of help...of cos referral fees will be given too =D

last but not least...i hope i can closed my 1st deal soon with the help of all my dear friends...thanks for your support

=D

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .