nuffnang

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

my 1st crest course

went for my 1st crest course on the 23/02/09...i belong to batch 209...overall the 1st lesson was good...interesting lecturer, mr ismail, who is also one of the shareholders in propnex...lesson starts from 7pm till 10pm...laughter could be heard every now and then...i guess mr ismail didnt want us to feel bored thus he keep cracking jokes in order to keep us awake lolz...a total of 200 students were present too...

what is most interesting is...at the end of a lesson...mr ismail wanted all of us to walk over a rug of broken glasses (like those stunts which you've seen on tv)...and also to tell him what does this action means to us...we are to tell him our thoughts...seriously...i hesitate abit cos the glasses does look intimidating to me...but i tell myself im gonna try it...its not often we get this kinda chance isnt it hahahaha...i was the 3rd person in line and the 1st girl to try this glass walking...mr ismail ask about my thought...i told him "I Can Make It!"...in my mind was...if i can walk over these pieces of broken glasses...i can make it too in my career...i expected pain when i took my 1st step...but surprisingly...there's no feel at all...as i took my steps...i can hear and feel the glasses breaking into pieces...but really...no pain at all! amazing...

that was really an awesome experience for me...tonight lesson really makes me wanna go back for more lolz...i guess its the lecturer credit for giving us such an enjoyable talk...next upcoming lesson will be on every monday, wednesday, friday & saturday...i have to attend for 1 full month before i graduate...really cant wait to join my associates soon =D

after lesson, as i was walking towards the mrt...i bypass mos burger and decided to go in for a quick bite since im feeling kinda hungry...i sat near a hand washing sink and waited for my burger to arrive...after for about 10 mins...the staff send over my order...

as i was eating my burger...i saw an auntie walk over to wash her hands...nothing unusual till i see her keep washing her hands over and over again...and i really mean alot of times...press the soap dispenser...on the tap...press the soap dispenser...on the tap...press the soap dispenser...on the tap again and again...i swear she really did the same action for 20 over times....at that time i was thinking...she must be a really cleanliness freak...finally...for dunno how long...she left the sink...walk back to her seat...then i saw her coming towards the sink again...this time with a packet of things in her hands...after a clearer look as she pass by me...i saw a bundled of money inside the ziplock bag...guess what she did? she took out all the money...press the soap dispenser...apply on all the money...on the tap and wash 'em...she repeated the whole procedure again and again for dunno how many times -_-" ....she was washing all the dollar notes to my astonishment...so now...the conclusion is...either she is a clean freak or she could be a mentally unsound woman...too bad i didnt have my camera with me if not i would have flim it down lolz

i had a really interesting night tonight...from my class to the incident at mos burger lolz...this just goes to show that all sort of interesting ppl lives in this world...

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .