nuffnang

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

my 2009 birthday

this is really an overdue post im making...=P

25th January 2009 was my birthday...my good friends jolene and louis together with silver and isabel held a small celebration for me...we went to bali restaurant located at lock road for dinner then proceed over to bali cafe for some drinks...nice food and atmosphere...

================================

saw this pair of chipmunks while we went shopping at great world 1 day...i find them so adorable that i requested silver to buy them for me as birthday pressie kekeke....mind you...they dont come cheap =)

mongolia pork ribs - special taste...doesnt taste like our usual pork ribs...rating 3.5/5

Three taste eggs (century,salted and steam egg) - normal dish...nothing to hoo-ha about....rating 3/5


Golden mushroom with bean curd - normal dish too but it taste nice too...rating 3/5


this is the best of the best
prawn in pumpkin gravy - the gravy taste heavenly...prawns are big and fresh...its a must eat dish...rating 5/5

my birthday cake bought by silver

family portrait


muackz!!!
cake cutting ceremony
group pic
group pic with stupid faces lolz
jolene & louis
isabel
louis & silver
me!!!!

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .