nuffnang

Thursday, October 2, 2008

PASSED!!!!!

yeah!!!!!!!!!! finally after many years later (i lost count how many years liao kekeke)...i pass my driving (manual) test today!!!! im so so so so happy! hahahaha....

actually if i dont drag for so long...i would have got my license donkey years ago... -_-"

but anyway...on the 2nd oct 2008...i can finally tell ppl i've got my license...

my warm up timing is at 10am today...maybe its due to nervousness...i couldnt sleep last night...finally i go into dreamland at about 4am...woke up at 8.30am feeling so shack...leave home at 9am for my breakfast and ordered a can of redbull to perk me up...

i reach comfort driving center at 9.45am...went to report and go for my warm up session...got car no.208...went for my circuit then off to the road for one round...back to the driving center at about 10.30am...thats where i start to feel nervous...heart pumping real fast...

10.45am...went into the balloting room to ballot for my tester and test road...my name is the 2nd to be call...i got test road no.10 and my tester is mr choo cheng sang...

11am...my test begin...started off with the circuit...everything goes smoothly...then off to the road...finish the test road and mr choo ask me to go back to the center...luckily for me...throughout the whole journey...my car didnt die on me hahaha....

around 11.30am...follow mr choo up to the tester room...he ask is this my 1st time...i told him i came over from bukit batok driving center...he seems to be wondering why so many students from bbdc came over to cdc...he then talk to the other tester and crack some jokes...i saw him ticking the box "PASSED"....IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

after that i went for a short video clip on safety driving...then proceed to the 2nd floor for my temporally license...waited for an hour plus there...zzzzzzz...i felt so sleepy...

finally my turn when the box blink "N0054"...its already 1.15pm already...pay $50 for my license...gave the counter one of my big head shot...and im done!

last but not least...i would like to thank wenbin, mr lee, botak, kenneth, raymond etc for helping me...goodbye to cdc and friends i've made over there during this period...gonna miss you all =D

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .