nuffnang

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

debts

sometimes i really dont understand why are there so many thick skin ppl on earth....this idiot owe me 2k...i gave him time to repay me back...i even suggested him paying me by installment...knowing that to fork out one lump sum of 2k might be too hard on him...yesterday i call him again to ask when can the payment be settle...guess what...his number no longer in service...wtf???? does he really think i cant get him if i want to? i just didnt want things to turn ugly...dont take me for a fool...

is it true that arseholes loves to be each other friend??? this person also a friend of that bastard whom i mention previously under my "friends???? betrayal???? post...i really cannot believe three times i also kana from the same group of ppl...maybe im really stupid...maybe i really shouldnt trust ppl so easily...its just so sickening....im not rich...i work for my money too...what gives them the right to take advantage of me...

if that person gf or friend is reading this...i just wanna say..."all i want is the money back...dont make things ugly till i go to your place...if i can track that bastard address down...what makes you think i cant track your address down too...cant settle one lump sum...nevermind...settle by installment...im being very kind already...dont take me for a ride"

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .