nuffnang

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

hurting memories

世界上最心痛的感觉,不是失恋,而是我把心给你的时候,你却在欺骗我...

can anyone still believe? memories of him and me is still haunting me...

as expected, saw him in taka for his stilt walking performance during the competition...i didnt want to look at him...thus i move out and take a puff...was chatting with ccc and ask him about all my friends from xc...somehow the chat drift over to me and him...ccc ask me what exactly happen...i just tell him im also not clear about it...telling ccc abt his betrayal to me cause tears swelling up in my eyes...it still hurts...

its been a year plus...and seriously...i have no urge to get a boyfriend yet...although at times i still feel lonely...but i really appreciate all my friends who are still with me till today...

i dunno will i be able to love another again...the wound he left me...i just knew it will never heal....the hate! i doubt it will ever go away....haiz....when will i be ever ready to let go...

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .