nuffnang

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

waimui in sg

sorry for the lack of updates...been real busy recently...from 18th to the 21st july...was away to penang for lion dance dragon dance competition...and shortly after that...from 22nd to 25th was away to genting...and 26th was back to singapore at bt batok watching international lion dance competition....congrats to thailand khon kean for getting the champion...it was a really splendid performance...well done~

this coming weekend will be singapore zone lion dance competition...got to go support all my friends...after that will be jb international lion and dragon dance again from 5th to 8th august....following 13th to 17th august i will be flying over to penang again for lion dance competition fliming again...so freaking pack but im really enjoying it hahahaha....

i got my good friend nina who is from hong kong staying at my place now...for more of our pics do drop by to my facebook =) she will be going back to hk this coming friday....in fact we went shopping for carebear earlier on and we really bought alot of soft toys back...lolz....now im so madly in love with disney stitch, secret and sweet dream carebears...my collection starts now =)

doubt i will have more time to update on my blog...meanwhile please bear with me...i will try my very best to come back and blog more often...till then...stay tune =D

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .