nuffnang

Monday, June 7, 2010

judgement day of our love

its judgement day soon...and i actually decide to let him make the decision...not bcos i want him to decide our fate...rather its more on i wouldnt want any regrets in the future...perhaps to some people, this is a good news to them...those who secretly wish to see me fall...but to me...it could be a blessing in disguise...the only part which i really find it a pity...is that we took 8 years to realise that things aint right...

went drinking with my dear friends in ratchada last night...couldnt help but i actually broke down infront of them...the pain...the hurt...it just keep wrenching my heart...if i were to behave as if nothing happens...then i really think i've got a big problem..

had a talk on the phone with him earlier on while i'm at muar, malaysia...i insist to know what have he decide for us...but was told that he will get back to me these few days...he say he need to think things over....at that moment my instinct just tell me...everything's gonna end soon....finally i know that he loves himself more than he loves me...its time to let go...

it definitely hurts...i can feel my heart wrenching and aching....its not gonna be easy....

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .