nuffnang

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

been sleeping really late recently.....having on and off headache too....wondering am i thinking too much that cause all those things...am i ready to let go? i told myself that by tuesday night which is tonight...i still dont get an answer from him...i will take it that we are officially ended....my face book status will be change to "single" too...is this what i wanted? im seriously in a dilemma....its afterall an 8 years relationship...just the thoughts of having to start all over from step 1 again with my future spouse is enough to put me off...why cant he be my last relationship....why do i have to go thru all these? im so tired....

i'm really thankful to all my friends for standing by me these few days....i really appreciate it....its a fact that friends matter alot to a person's life...and right now they are all helping me to tide through this bad time....thanks all....

lets see how tonight goes....i guess he will avoid everything again....its ok then...after tonight if i still dont get an answer....i hope i have the courage to just end it....i really need a break

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .