nuffnang

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

nervous

its coming 1 week soon...from what i heard, his results will be out by this week...im getting nervous on the final outcome...is everything going to be good? is the charges going to be the same as what i've heard...i pray hard...

6 days without him and i can feel my pace being disrupted...everything just seems weird...i have been calling his closed friends who are helping to find out how is he now, everytime hoping to get good news...but...it always ended up with no news...

lucky for me...he had get 2 ppl to help him make a call out to me to let me know how is everything...and i certainly hope what that 2 person said will come true...he is only going to be charged with a minor offence...

im going to get news on him either this coming thurs or fri which is tml...i hope i get good news...

god pls bless him....

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .