nuffnang

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

my career


with the help of kaka...i've finally got my 1st flier hahaha...actually its one of my homework from my property course...the lecturer wanted us to design our own flier and submit today...this coming friday i got another test too...and its conduct viewing....wish me luck!



very professionally taken right? ya...this 2 pics are meant for my business de...for name card, fliers etc....actually i've got loads of pics taken but im too lazy to load all lolz....

alot of ppl say the pic doesnt looks like me...boon even ask me : "you so pretty de meh?" zZZZZzzzzzz....maybe bcos its studio taken with all those lighting but still im pretty la wahahahaha...if not how to get this effect...dats how i look when i had my makeup on =D

some ppl even ask me izzit taken 10 years ago *rofl*....i hereby announce...all these studio pics are taken on the 19/03/09....its not 10 years ago or 15 years ago lolz...

so pls remember...be it u, ur friends, relatives or neighbours or whoever wanna buy, sell or rent house, gimme a call...referral fees will be given upon deal completion...

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .