nuffnang

Monday, March 9, 2009

Misha

brought misha for spaying finally last friday (06/03/09) at the little pets clinic, located at geylang east ave 3, for spaying...thanks to christine for the arrangement...

i reach the clinic at about 9.15am, hand over misha to the nurse at the counter,tell her i dont want misha's ear to be clip, make payment, and was told that i can pick her up again at about 5pm in the late afternoon. so off i went back home to catch my sleep again...

went back to the clinic again at about 4.30pm...the nurse told me that misha is still very groggy due to the anesthetic, just let her have a good sleep and things will be fine...she open up the cage wanted to carry her out and misha hissed...she actually hissed!!! that was my 1st time hearing her hissed..i guess she must be in pain...so i take over the nurse and gently carry misha out of the cage and into my carrier...back home again...

when i reach home, i open up my carrier and misha walk out wobbily like a drunkard man..i then carry her up onto my bed bcos fat boy noble keeps trying to disturb her...i wanted misha to have a good rest...she fell asleep not long after she's on my bed...i then prepare to go for my night class instructing silver to help me look after misha while im away...

after my lesson i gave silver a call asking about misha...he told me misha has been sleeping since i went out till now, nothing much happen...i reach home at about 11+pm...misha open her eyes and look at me and she come down from the bed..i then try to feed her some food and drinks but she dont seems to be in the mood for meal...off she went to lala land again...

the next day she is definitely better cos i found her sitting on my computer chair cleaning up herself lol...she dont sleep so much already and is moving around...misha is back to her normal self hahaha...although the wound have not completely heal...seeing her moving around and eating and drinking gets me real happy...


back home after the operation...she didnt move much and just sleep on my bed
the small little wound - her uterus and womb was taken out from here then stitch back

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .