nuffnang

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Missing him so much


Browsing thru my old pics n I found this pic of us taken last year at USS... fond memories...it's been more than five days since I last saw him...we only chat on phone n whatapps everyday due to my sickness...I told him I will try my best to make my way down tonight...hope my throat don't gimme problem again...I can barely speak now...but I really need to see him =(

He might be going back to Thai earlier this time round...thks to all those cheapos as mention in my previous post...he says he don't have customers n couldn't hit the target...so no point wasting his time here...guess I got to plan my thai trip soon...maybe a month plus stay at thai with him will be good...let's see how stuffs goes...

Silly boy keep asking me to sleep more, eat more, rest more Haha...I really miss him lots...hopefully I can make it tonight...

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .