nuffnang

Saturday, April 16, 2011

taiwan trip 02/04/2011 to 07/04/2011

pardon me for my laziness....dunno why but ever since i come back from my taiwan trip...i have been feeling so so tired....maybe its bcos i didnt have enough sleep during my time there....

hmm....frankly speaking...i didnt really enjoy the trip....maybe cos we are follow tour....forever rushing up and down...spend time taking coach more than shopping or sight seeing...a waste of time....but i like their night markets and due to the limited time given...we didnt really have time to shop around...end up when i come back to sg...i was kinda surprise i didnt buy alot of things...only 2 clothes and face masks for myself...some gifts for my buddies and isabel....the rest are all food =_="

i really enjoy their weather there...cooling and sometimes can be real cold hahaha...a sight which intrigues me most is....i can see pet dogs everywhere...in 7-11...in shops...along the roads....eatery...restuarant etc etc...i love that sight...simple bcos u will never get to have a chance to see all these in sg...

well...im sure i will go back to taiwan once again...since that is half of my hometown too =)

but this time round...no more following tour for me! i swear! i want free and easy!!!!!

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .