nuffnang

Saturday, February 12, 2011

cny stone chair

wootz~ been so freaking busy everyday that whenever i reach home...i cant wait to go to bed hahaha...as usual...am busy with cny lion & dragon dancing...sometimes after lion dance i still meet up with my friends..super yea lolz...everyday sleep for about 2-5 hours...shag to the max~ just 2 more days to go and im done with this year plucking green =D

will be travelling up to KL next tues...to collect my money and also to find my friends...miss them lots...on the 18th feb i will be going up to hatyai for videoing on lion comp...kinda busy for this month..im back to my old schedule and im definitely enjoying it =)

will be back for more updates soon...gotta move my butt out of the house again..cya!

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .